I remember when I used to go out on Saturday nights. I loved dancing until I dropped. I assumed I would always want to do that. It is Saturday night. I'm on my computer blogging while I listen to my 10 month old sleep. I like the security of my house, hanging with my kids watching Nickelodeon and Disney. I don't want to be somewhere else. I don't want to sound like a hypocrite because once in a blue moon I would like a girls night. But I think it's misunderstood. I don't want a go out until the sun comes up GNO , I want dinner and laughter and bonding with females who I can relate to and express things to them that my husband just doesn't get. I found out recently that most of the people I associate with don't want to do that. I did however find out most recently that one friend in particular wants all the same things I do on ANY night of the week.We both prefer lunch with the girls instead of dinner, we prefer to spend Friday nights with our husbands and...
Something is not missing. This year, 2012 has created so much insight into what I want, what I need, and what I think. This post is super vague I know. I have relationships that I am so grateful for, and each of those are growing and getting better as the current year goes on. I know its only February but at this point, if I haven't attempted to make plans with you for whatever reason. Don't expect me to. I know some people might think I'm talking about them. Trust me, I'm not. This goes out to 1 person. My BFF lives in Japan, so obviously I can't make face to face plans with her. But phone chats and skype are 2 forms of communication I currently cannot live with out. And in the next year or 2, it might be my only means of communicating with everyone I am close to. Who knows right?! I am at a point in my life, a almost perfect point. Growing spiritually. Falling more in love with my husband everyday. Understanding what my purpose is and working to improve my...
I am concerned about your eating habits. Dust, vaccuum hoses, leaves, and mud from my shoe are not nutritious choices. I know the pears in a jar taste gross to you but gagging and barfing up mud sounds way less appealing..Let's try to stick with just eating food from now on! Love, Poison Control is on speed dial Mama!
I heard Incubus on the radio the other day and thought of you! :)
ReplyDelete